FS: Nintendo 64, GameCube, and Dreamcast consoles w/accessories & games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Selling my older game systems -- I just don't have time to play them now that school has started again. Everything is in VERY good condition; I take excellent care of my stuff.

N64 package: sold
DC package: sold
GC package: sold

Thanks for looking!

bump for an N64 game that has a good conditioned box; i wish my brothers and i took care of our stuff that well growin up

Rush 2049 was such a sweet game, especially on the DC VGA cable.

Open to reasonable offers.

Also willing to work out a trade for a 150GB Raptor, Wii, or other cool stuff...

Bump for one of the best systems out there for the time. I really loved my DC, but sadly the hype from PS2 killed it. A big FU to Sony for that. :mad:

Yes sir, the DC was awesome. It should have lived longer, but Sony basically killed it.

The cool thing is, it's one of the easiest consoles to play backups on. I'm sure everyone knows about that by now, though...

Up, still considering reasonable offers. I've had two offers for $100 shipped but I'm afraid I can't go that low, as shipping and PP fees would eat me for lunch.

Yes sir, the DC was awesome. It should have lived longer, but Sony basically killed it.

The cool thing is, it's one of the easiest consoles to play backups on. I'm sure everyone knows about that by now, though...

EA not producing sports games killed it a lot faster. When Madden 2001 came out sporting the new engine on PS2 only... that was the death blow.

Price drop on everything...gotta move this stuff to pay for my other hobbies. :)

Some interest on the N64 bundle as well as all 3 packages, but nothing final...

Willing to part out the DC bundle? Interested in a controller & VMU. LMK (via PM preferably if you could). Thanks!

movax: perhaps, if the bundle doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time.

Bump for older gaming goodness! :)

Im interested in the games, controllers and VMU for the dreamcast, id buy the system too but i have one plus an extra already.

N64 bundle has been sold

Dreamcast and GameCube packages still available.

Dreamcast bundle sold! Let's move this GameCube. WaveBird is pending, will reduce the price of the bundle if it's sold.

WaveBird sold. Someone take this GameCube bundle off of my hands! =)

One more price drop. This is about as low as I'm willing to go because of shipping and PP fees.

I will also entertain trades for cool stuff or PC parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

If someone buys this tonight, it will make me feel slightly better about my Calc test tomorrow. :D

C'mon guys, the Wii isn't all that! It's just a GameCube turbo with motion control! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back