FS: Nintendo DS & Games

enelson125

Limp Gawd
This is my thread of things I'd like to sell. Preferred payment is Paypal. I am open to negotiating on prices for all of the items.

Computer Stuff

P2 450 & Motherboard

This comes from an old HP Pavilion system. It worked fine the last time it was used.
I'm not sure who makes the motherboard or anything, but the model is P2B98-VX (Rev. 2.00)
Price: $30 Shipped

Abit KD7 Socket A Motherboard

This comes from one of my old systems. It is based on the VIA KT400 chipset. I have no use for the board anymore as I am probably going to try and use the 2400+ I have in a mATX SmoothWall box I plan on building this summer. Comes in the box in an electrostat bag.
Price: $25 Shipped

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 w/ Remote Control

This is a very nice USB TV tuner by Hauppauge. Unfortunately it is near impossible to setup in linux, and I really would like to use MythTV. Works very well in Windows. I recommend using SageTV as a tuning program.

Comes with Driver CD, FM Radio cable, USB cable, and power cord.
Price: $100 Shipped

Bump. If no one buys the ds or gba soon, I am just going to take them to gamestop and trade them in toward a ds lite.

Bump.

Had to take the 5600 down for now as I need to use it for a month or so. After that time I'll put it back up for sale.

Bump.

Taking down the DS, GBA, and Games due to no offers. I'm just going to take them to gamestop.

Back