FS: Nintendo DS Lite + 3 games, Verizon XV6700 Pocket PC Phone

EviL-aLphA

Limp Gawd
hey guys, 3 weeks ago i had to get a ACL repair surgery on my knee which made me quit my job, so im getting rid of some stuff that have just been sitting around...

WHITE Nintendo DS Lite Including 3 games
-SOLD

I am also selling a excellent phone
LG XV6700 pocket pc phone, based on windows mobile 5, it has built in Wi-Fi (surf the web and such without any fees from verizon), Excel, Word, Windows Media player, 1.3Megapixel camera w/flash.....
fairly new, had it for 5 months with VERY light use (had another phone at the time and this phone has just been sitting)... there are some very light scratches on the frame of the phone that are hardly noticeable, screen is top notch no scratches at all.. updated to the latest firmware update! also comes with the original box and charger. Also includes a couple of installed programs as well.

This phone costs 399.99 with a 2 year plan with verizon, and even more expensive without one.
Phone Review
Looking for roughly $170+shipping or best offer.

if you have any questions dont hesitate to PM me.
if they dont sell between a week or two im going to have to ebay them.

So help a semi-cripple out and buy my stuff =p

I have made many transactions before (here, at DH, rage3d, Neowin, Anandtech), going from expensive graphic cards and CPUs to little things like fans and keyboards.

Dh User Transaction Positive!
Heatware Feedback
Ebay Feedback

PICTURES:
img049.jpg

img042.jpg

Back