FS: Nintendo Wii + Extras....... PS3 + Extras....

Probably not interested in spliting up the Wii stuff are you? If so send me a PM!

preferably not. it would all depend on what you wanted. if someone wanted basically everything but the system, or the system and most of the accesories, i might. but i dont want to sell just one controller or something.

Only interested in the system, controllers, Wii Play, and Wii Sports. Let me know a price if your interested.

Sorry for the late response, were you the one that sent me a message on AIM?

Yes its like new. I probably played it around 8 hours total. Last time I played it was for about 30 mins when I got paper mario.

bump for looking and a good deal on a wii with extras. If my friend doesn't let me buy hers I may come back to this thead.

yeah that was me

Um out of curiosity if I were to purchase it, how exactly would that work, I've never bought anything from here. Also although I was pretty enthusiastic yesterday, and this is a very nice deal and has exactly what i want, I think I'll probably just wait till I can buy one in a store as I'm a bit hesitant to buy something so expensive from some random person I don't know on the internet, no offense I'm sure your a trustworthy person, it is still a possibility though.

yeah that was me

Um out of curiosity if I were to purchase it, how exactly would that work, I've never bought anything from here. Also although I was pretty enthusiastic yesterday, and this is a very nice deal and has exactly what i want, I think I'll probably just wait till I can buy one in a store as I'm a bit hesitant to buy something so expensive from some random person I don't know on the internet, no offense I'm sure your a trustworthy person, it is still a possibility though.

Its all good. I wouldnt just buy a $450 package straight up as my first deal on a forum either. Start small and work your way up ;) Also, use sites like www.heatware.com for feedback tracking. For Example: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=24864

Those are just a couple quick tips from me. Checkout this thread for more: http://www.hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4

Anywhooooooo

Believe it or not, the Wii package is sold. prtzlboy bought everything but a couple games, and someone else was already interested in the other games.

Back