FS: Noctua NH-D15 - Big freakin' heatsink! - $65

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure.

Heatware: 85-0-0
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler - $65 shipped - $SOLD to [H] member NickM !
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Up for sale is my beloved (and MASSIVE) Noctua NH-D15! This has been in my personal rig since January of this year and is hands down the best and nicest air cooler I've ever owned. It includes all retail packaging and all accessories it originally shipped with including an unopened syringe of Noctua thermal compound. It's in mint condition save a bit of dust here and there. The only reason I'm selling it is that I moved to a Thermaltake Riing Floe 240 RGB water cooler.

This includes the retail Intel and AMD mounting kits.
The Intel mounting kit works for socket LGA115x and LGA2011.
The AMD kit I'm not sure about, but I would assume everything previous to Ryzen since this kit was purchased in January of 2017 and that was before Ryzen and Threadripper came out. I can't say for sure because I just don't do AMD stuff.

WARNING: THIS COOLER IS MASSIVE. Please make sure it will fit on your motherboard and in your case before you buy.

$65 shipped, or if you're local to Dallas/Fort Worth you can come pick it up in person at my house in Haltom City and pay only $60.

All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.
Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure.

Heatware: 85-0-0
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:
Looking around the web, there appear to be different models of this cooler for sale with mounting hardware for either AMD or Intel. I'm assuming this was used with your 7700k and is therefore compatible with Intel motherboards, but is there mounting hardware included for AMD boards as well? It might help to enumerate exactly which chipsets this particular cooler is compatible with.

GLWS

Looking around the web, there appear to be different models of this cooler for sale with mounting hardware for either AMD or Intel. I'm assuming this was used with your 7700k and is therefore compatible with Intel motherboards, but is there mounting hardware included for AMD boards as well? It might help to enumerate exactly which chipsets this particular cooler is compatible with.

GLWS

IMG_1690.JPG

As shown in the pictures it comes with the Intel and AMD mounting kits.
The Intel kit works for LGA115x and 2011 (and probably 2066 too but not sure on that).
I don't do AMD so I'm not sure what sockets the kit works with, but I'm going to assume everything previous to Ryzen since Ryzen wasn't out yet back in January 2017 when I originally bought this. I could be wrong on that though.

I'll try and clarify the ad if my current sale doesn't go through. :)

Last edited:
Back