FS: OnePlus Two 64GB and Nexus 4

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Switched over the Project Fi with a pair of new Nexuses (Nexii?) and so my wife and I's old phones need to go. Both phones will be fully unlocked as they were both purchased first hand. It's your responsibility to make sure these phones support your carrier.

OnePlus Two 64GB - $310 PENDING SALE- I've had this for probably about two months. Got it mid-September, directly from OnePlus. It's had a glass screen protector on since day one. The screen protector somehow has a few small chips (don't know why, never been dropped, I think it's just cheap). There are also bubbles in three of the four corners (just over the bezels, not the screen). I'll leave it on, because it protects the screen just fine, but you'll likely want to replace it. The screen underneath would be flawless. As far as the condition of the rest of the phone, there are a couple very minor dings to the metal frame surrounding the phone. I will do my best to get pictures, but you really have to be looking to spot them. The back cover has no blemishes. I still have the box, OEM charger and cable, and paperwork the phone came with. I will also include an extra USB-C to USB cable I picked up. According to the guy from Google doing all the cable reviews, this is one that is not within the proper spec. However, neither is the OnePlus cable, so I assume all will be fine for this phone. The phone is on a stock rooted rom with TWRP installed.

Pics: http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/viper87227/slideshow/OP2?sort=3

All prices include shipping. Heat is under Viper87227. Not looking for much in the way of trades. If you have any interesting firearm related stuff that may interest me. Don't need any PC hardware or anything though.

EDIT: Decided to keep the Nexus 4. Condition is worse than I thought and for what it would be worth I think I'll just keep it.

Last edited:
Back