FS: Open Box Sony Xperia ZL smart phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanesce

Limp Gawd
This is a beautiful, high powered top of the line, and extremely unique phone, and was used less than 30 days. Mint condition.

- Razor sharp 5-inch Full 1920x1080 HD display
- Snapdragon™ S4 Pro quad-core processor
- Next generation Mobile BRAVIA Engine™ 2 smoothes out jagged edges on everything you see.

(I have a second phone just like this, and you have to actually see this working to see what I mean. I don't believe it's just marketing propaganda. It really does enhance the screen.)
Watch this video to see what I'm talking about.
Here's another video explaining the 13 megapixel Sony camera technology. It takes AMAZING pictures, far better than my galaxy s3 ever had. I'd say it rivals a mid end point and shoot.

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=75-212-253

sony-xperia-zl-ofic-1.jpg

2a83vqv.jpg

2uzwjv8.jpg

Selling because my girl wants the purple Xperia Z. This ZL was just opened today (by her), inspected, and put back in its box. Edit: this phone is now used but mint condition. See Post #13. USA Warranty from Sony.

Also, I can provide a copy of my NewEgg invoice with the sale to help with warranty.

Asking [strike=]$520[/s] [strike=]$510[/s] $495 shipped. Accept PayPal or Amazon Payments, also BitCoin! And this is at a direct loss to me, so it's a great deal.

I can only trade for 3.5" HD's 2tb+, 2.5" HD's 500gb+, SSD's 120gb+, or any i7 ivy/sandy bridge CPU with stock HSF+.

heatware

Last edited:
Morning [H], topping off my post, still for sale.

I can only trade for hard drives 2tb+, SSD's 120gb+, or an i7 ivy/sandy bridge.

I had to start using this phone until it sells, so it is no longer in New/Open Box condition. I will list as mint condition until I accidentally make it "not mint anymore". Should that happen, I'll immediately update its condition here.

Price reduced further to reflect this recent change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back