FS: Opteron 170, DFI NF4 Ultra-D LanParty, 2x1GB OCZ PC3200 (2-3-2-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Abyss

2[H]4U
Thanks to everyone for looking and buying! Thread closed.

CPU: Opteron 170. Dual core, Socket 939. Overclocks to at least 2.75GHz (high as I've gone) on air using the Ultra-D. (10x275) CPU only. SOLD

Motherboard: DFI NF4 Ultra-D Lanparty UT. Socket 939. This motherboard kicks serious ass. Box and all accessories will be included. Audio module included. SOLD

RAM: OCZ Platinum 2GB (2x1GB) PC3200. CAS 2-3-2-5 timings. 2.6v-2.8v depending on the motherboard it's used in. Runs up to about 212-215MHz at CAS 2.5. SOLD

Or you can have Motherboard & CPU combo for $135 shipped. I ship via USPS Priority or UPS Ground.

Paypal ONLY. United States ONLY. ( sorry, but I don't ship international, which includes Canada.)

Note: I don't guarantee your overclocking success. If you run the CPU at 2.75GHz or higher you'll need to adjust the CPU voltage and other voltages, RAM:CPU ratio, and CAS settings. The system is currently setup to run at 2.5GHz (10x250), HT at 1000MHz, with the RAM at 212MHz (CAS 2.5-3-2-7) Please be aware of this.

My heatware is under Astral Abyss. Ebay under lord-dragon.

I only sell things occasionally when I'm upgrading and everything is always in perfect condition. If you aren't happy with anything just let me know within a week after you receive it and you can send it back for a refund, assuming you haven't damaged the item.

ok, cleared up address issues :p

RAM is now SOLD.

New combo deal posted for Motherboard & CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back