FS Opteron 170 skt939

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imitation

2[H]4U
Guys, I'm putting the opty I'm currently running right now up for sale. It will be an OEM cpu since that's how I bought it. Price includes shipping. Considering monarch has 4400+'s for 255 I'm going to set this guy lower than that. It did about 2.65 without overdoing the voltage per the sig. If someone wants it I will need to get a new cpu before I can ship this one out to you, so I'll have something to pack it in. I'll take paypal or money order. PM me.

So if you're still reading, I'm asking $225 including shipping.

I'd like to sell this guy cause I'm getting married soon and need the money!

It's a steal for anyone looking to build a workstation that won't be overclocked. Or someone that wants some decent opteron overclocking loving. :)

Oh the stepping for it is CCBWE 0543TPMW for those who are curious.

UPDATE!!! If I don't get any solid interest by thursday night it will probably go on the main FS forum and then to ebay. No one even has a opty that isn't buy it now on ebay, all new ones are 400+ so I'm sure I can get at least 275 out of this thing.

Smokin' price! This is an aboslute steal concidering Opteron prices aren't dropping.

If my motherboard hadn't died, i'd probably purcahse this.

UPDATE!!! If I don't get any solid interest by thursday night it will probably go on the main FS forum and then to ebay. No one even has a opty that isn't buy it now on ebay, all new ones are 400+ so I'm sure I can get at least 275 out of this thing.

Final bump before it goes to the main FS forum and then ebay! I'll even cut the price to 215, expires at midnight tonight!

bah reaad it twice... been pricen out other parts on newegg all day... might have to bite

Yeah its fantastic, the only thing is that im getting money crunched with this wedding coming up and its worth more than any other component in my computer other than my monitor. So I'm selling it, hopefully.

Duster if you PM me sometime tomorrow before 5 you can still have it for 215. Otherwise it will be in the main FS forum most likely. Moose you can close this guy at some point. Thanks

Imitation said:
Duster if you PM me sometime tomorrow before 5 you can still have it for 215. Otherwise it will be in the main FS forum most likely. Moose you can close this guy at some point. Thanks
I'm assuming now is a good time.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back