FS: Opty 148, X850 Pro, Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
I need to sell a few things, I figure my opteron 148 and X850 pro should go since I only play like 3 games and browse the web.

I am trying to sell these things as bundles, but listed prices for each one that you may notice is more then what they would be if you bought the bundle.

So here is a list of what is for sale:
Opteron 148 IHS is removed and I will include it. $20
(Note: Works fine but because of the risk of having a bare core it is sold as-is)
Sapphire ATi X850 Pro vivo 256mb PCI-E .
Chaintech VNF4 Ultra (not for sale on it's own)

Sold

Nintendo DS $125 shipped. (the DS has pixels that are weird on it but only noticeable on a solid black screen as they still change colors) withTwo games: Nintendogs and Golden Sun.
Passkey and M3 adapter 85$ shipped. (I will make a CD with the latest software needed for it.)
Two 512MB CF cards: One PNY one Kodiak 512MB CF /w CF card reader 85$ shipped.

Will sell the M3, passkey, and CF cards /w reader for 135 shipped.

215$ shipped for this bundle.

My heatware is: LadyMakoFox
I am not looking for trades, but if you have a serious offer send it via PM.
I take paypal or USPS Money Order.

I will only give a DOA waranty on things listed here unless otherwise noted. If refund is needed I will only issue one after the item is returned and inspected. Items must not be altered in anyway from how I sent it. Dibs are not allowed, if my prices are not to your liking PM me an offer that is but do not bother if your going to lowball as I most likely will not even respond to outragous offers.

up and price lowered.

215 shipped for the DS bundle!

If someone had a mobo, vid card and a cpu I'd trade straight across, or even really just straight across for a mobo and cpu.

bump.

If someone buys the NDS combo before the 27th I'll sell it for 176 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back