FS or FT: Parting out Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ideviouz

Gawd
Westinghouse L2410NM - $200 shipped.

Note: Tried to answer all PMs. It seems as if I've stumbled across some personal and financial difficulties (just found out today), so I won't be able to go i7 for a while. Unfortunately, that also means that I won't be able to part out my rig besides my monitor(otherwise I won't have a computer to use). My sincerest apologies to all. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Seeing as its a matter of time until he sells his $140 - $160 processor, his easily worth $60 - $80 mobo and the elegant and effective $35 - $45 HSF all for a mere $200. I don't think lowballing him is going to get very far.

On the low end of the average prices his combo is easily worth $235 and at the very worst $220 but reality puts it somewhere near the $250 + mark going by average forum pricing atm :D

Excellent price on that combo btw ;)

Seeing as its a matter of time until he sells his $140 - $160 processor, his easily worth $60 - $80 mobo and the elegant and effective $35 - $45 HSF all for a mere $200. I don't think lowballing him is going to get very far.

On the low end of the average prices his combo is easily worth $235 and at the very worst $220 but reality puts it somewhere near the $250 + mark going by average forum pricing atm :D

Excellent price on that combo btw ;)

lowball? i have bought q6600 for 100 shipped, thats a fair price considering the used q9550s go for 150-160 and thats a 45nm 2.83 cpu that reaches 4ghz

OCZ 700w PSU - $35

Do you have the model number and some pictures of this interested.

lowball? i have bought q6600 for 100 shipped, thats a fair price considering the used q9550s go for 150-160 and thats a 45nm 2.83 cpu that reaches 4ghz

just because you were able to get a good deal on it, doesn't make it the norm.

If you wish to avoid any backlashing when you do make offers well below his asking price, it's usually smarter to PM those offers

If you wish to avoid any backlashing when you do make offers well below his asking price, it's usually smarter to PM those offers

That and its still the fastest quad quite a few older machine can take making it valuable to those people just like people still paying $50 - $100 + on 939 CPU's along with the people paying outlandish prices for RDRam @_@.

It all depends who's buying :)

I still give that combo till tomorrow night till it's gone if it lasts through tonight.

How do you figure it is way lower than asking price? he asks 200 for 3 items, i offer 115 for one item IF he parts out, ok 115 cpu 65 for mb then 25 for HSF, i dont understand your logic
those are all fair market prices and basically what he is asking for...If you look at other forums q6600's are sold constantly for 100-120, you guys can talk all you want but i dont see you buying anything of his just bashing others making a reasonable offer

Come on fellows, take it to a pm. This is getting crazy now.

Last edited:
How do you figure it is way lower than asking price? he asks 200 for 3 items, i offer 115 for one item IF he parts out, ok 115 cpu 65 for mb then 25 for HSF, i dont understand your logic
those are all fair market prices and basically what he is asking for...If you look at other forums q6600's are sold constantly for 100-120, you guys can talk all you want but i dont see you buying anything of his just bashing others making a reasonable offer

Check out the vid and stepping...probably not going to find that stuff for that range...

Anyway, to the OP, pm!

getting something for an insanely low price doesn't mean that everyone is going to let it go for that amount, some people get desperate to get rid of things quick sometimes, I had a guy email me an offer to sell me a GTX 285 for $160 (I was asleep when he emailed me and it was up on craigslist two hours after the email and gone by the time I woke up), that doesn't mean I should expect everyone to sell me their GTX 285 for $160 because of that one offer...

bump for an absolutely insane price on that combo...

Hopefully I get things sorted out. If and when I do decide to part out again, prices will be the same (that's assuming things work out relatively soon). Sorry about that guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back