FS: Original Nintendo NES-101 Top Loader *Rare*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This system was owned by my friend when he was younger, but despite that it's in really great condition. There is no damage anywhere on the unit and it functions perfectly. Now, he did write on the unit with what appeared to be sharpie, but I cleaned the unit up with a bit of rubbing alcohol and did a pretty good job of getting all of it. You can still see some of the writing, but it's very faint and not at all noticeable from a distance.I'm only mentioning this in an effort to fully disclose the condition of the case to any potential buyers as I'd expect a seller to do the same for me. I've included the power cable and RF video cable, as well as a copy of the classic Super Mario Bros 3.

$80 Shipped for [H], I'll also consider straight up trades for a video card better than my 256mb 8800GT. Will listen to offers, really want to get this sold.

Heatware: StrongBadia

IMG_1273.jpg

Last edited:
These things last forever. I've had mine so long I can't remember when I got it..... yet I'm on my third 360.

Well technology enevitably evolves. Now everything connects via HDMI. I never had one of the top loader NES consoles but from what i remember my friends saying they never had the problems the old front loaders had with bad sockets. This revision actually came out after the SNES did. Good stuff. And it looks like it's in real good shape too. Anybody who's half serious about consoles should grab this. I dont even touch my dreamcast anymore, let alone my x-box, my Super Famicom, or my Genesis. So I wouldn't be a worthy home.

I never had one of the top loader NES consoles but from what i remember my friends saying they never had the problems the old front loaders had with bad sockets.

With repeated insertions, just about anything will wear out (TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back