FS: Out with the old in with the new to me

brycejones

Supreme [H]ardness
I've been doing some upgrading and have a number of items to let go of now. Pics to come

CPUs - (All CPUs are CPU only)

Celeron E3400 - Wolfdale socket 775 1MB cache use as a hold over till this round of upgrades $27 shipped

Motherboards-
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P - AM3+ micro-atx motherboard. Brand new in the box, UPC removed. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128504 $50 shipped

Memory -
4GB (2x2 GB) Adata PC6400 DDR2 set - $30 shipped

The two Adata sets are not the exact same model number but ran very well together in my Gigabyte P45 board.

Storage Controllers-
None at this time

Misc:
Wii - No longer for sale, decided to do something different.
Audiovox - portable LCD TV/DVD player 10.2" + 2 wireless headphones. Appears to have power problems, if you're into fixing things could be an interesting project. Includes car adapter, clip on speakers, case, 4 straps, 2 headphones, and stand to use as a tv. $30 + shipping.

My heat is under bryceejones (141-0-0) I typically ship within a day or 2 of payment and use either Fedex or USPS depending on the item.

SOLD Items:
Gigabyte P35-DS3R - Classic socket 775 board used in my WHS box, no issues, very stable. Includes board and I/O cover SOLD
Gigabyte EP45-UD3P - another great 775 board used as a my main box, no issues ran a 9550 I used to have up to 4ghz stable. Includes board and I/O cover. SOLD
2 Supermicro SAT2-MV8 8 port SATA PCI-X controllers used in my home sever. One may be going flaky. Take the pair SOLD
Pentium E5300 - Wolfdale socket 775 2MB cache lived in my WHS box never overclocked. SOLD
4GB (2x2 GB) Corsair XMS PC6400 DDR2 set SOLD
4GB (2x2 GB) Adata PC6400 DDR2 set SOLD
Xeon L5410 PM for details SOLD

Last edited:
Bump for sale, also, do you have more information on the "power" issues with the Audiovox?

Back