FS: P3 mobo/CPUs D-Link items (3 switches, 2 routers, 1 AP)

brom42

2[H]4U
I upgraded my network to all HP ProCurve devices, so all of my old D-Link devices must go! I don't have any heat, but I have plenty of ebay feedback. Payment can be made through PayPal or USPS money order. The included shipping is USPS with confirmation, but I can ship any method you want for an additional cost. If you are an established member of the forum (not a n00bie, I have heard of you, and sell/buy on the forum) and will be using PayPal I can ship first. Local Pickup available in the Twin Cities.

PM me if you are interested.

Prices are negotiable.

• D-Link DGS-1008D 8 port Gigabit switch Ver. B1 Pic $40 shipped
  • D-Link DGS-1008D 8 port Gigabit switch Ver. C1 Pic $40 shipped
  • D-Link DI-LB604 Load Balancing Router. Pic $60 Shipped This has dual WAN ports. Can do both load balancing and fail over.
  • D-Link DI-524 Wireless Router Pic $20 Shipped
  • D-Link DWL-900AP+ Wireless Access Point Pic $15 Shipped This can be used with other D-Link products as a bridge or range extender
  • D-Link DSS-8+ 10/100 Switch Pic $15 shipped
  • SOLD 2 x PIII-S 1.13GHz Set Both came out of the same server. 1133/512/133/1.45 SL5PU MALAY Pic
  • SOLD 2 x Intel mATX motherboard (815EP Chipset) with a 1.4GHz Celeron. Both have dead onboard ethernet ports, but everything else works. I use one of these for my IPCop box. Runs perfectly. Specs Pic1 Pic2

I do have some items I need and would like to trade for.
  • PS2 games. I finally got a PS2 and I need to build up my library
    • Shadow of the Colossus
    • Okami
    • Bully
    • Ratchet and Clank
    • Sly 3: honor among theives
    • Katamari Damacy

Back