FS P4 2.8C and MB, ATI 9800 Pro with VGA Silencer, Abit AV8

Treyshadow

[H]ard|Gawd
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Thread RULES
- Contact me at [email protected]
- Heatware: treyshadow
- AIM: treyshadow
- MSN: [email protected]
- Paypal: [email protected] (No Credit Cards please)
- PM Me, send me emails, whatever
- I have more pictures available upon request however some sales parts are still in machines. I will pull them only after the sale.
- All prices are for the item only
- All prices shipped
- No dibs unless you have pm'd me and I'll mark the item in the thread
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it says in my post, I have a few things for sale.

New in Box Abit AV8 - $100 Shipped

This board has never been used, and has a AMD 90NM sticker on it.

Built By ATI 9800 Pro with Artic Cooler VGA Silencer - $165 shipped
I have the box and all it came with. The chip on the card is a R350, the card is only 1 year old. I have been running it stable at 416/370 with the fan on low, but YMMV

also

Intel P4 2.8C and Abit VI7 motherboard - $150
Has not been overclocked, as this was used for a server. No I will not break up the combo

My heatware is under Treyshadow, and I do not need to sell any of these things quickly. This offers are OBO, but please no low balls. Bumps are appreciated, but not expected.

BUMP for a guy who must also be awaiting the newest Fry's in [H]-town! ;)

The Now Hiring sign is up, that is a good sign atleast...

definately!

It is right down the street from where I work (off of Savoy / Harwin)

I could go there for lunch and its not that far from home either (about 8 miles)

I will trade you a 9700 pro and 007+WC3+Actiontec Modem+$10 for the 9800. PM me.

Hmmmmmm, my 9700 pro doesn't work. :( who wants to give me a 9800 pro for my dieing card?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=879253

Please, don't screw people over. Atleast be honest and say: "I think the fan might be going on it and don't want to replace the heatsink. I have overclocked it slightly in the past but, now have to underclock it due to artifacting."

Unless, of course you plan on rmaing the card then giving him the new one.
(Which is crap anyways since you overclocked it)

Back