FS P4 System

roaringsx

Limp Gawd
Shipping is not included in the price as I have to pack the water cooling setup in a different box.

I am selling my current gaming system that I have been using for 2 years. This system had originally SCSI HD on the front side but I decided that SATA would be a better choice for sale.

I will not part out at this time as the system is still complete and running. This system scores 27k in 3Dmark 2k1, plays all games at resolution of 1600x1200 with AA turned on and most of the eye candy too( FEAR with no problem, Doom3 no problem, Oblivion no problem, Half life2 no problem)

Lian Li VA1000 Case with side window Black
Abit IC7-G Motherboard
Intel Pentium 4 3.4EE Processor Water Cooled
Crucial Ballistixs 2x1gb PC4000 Memory
ATI x850xt PE AGP Video card Water Cooled
PC Power and Cooling 510 ASL power supply
Seagate 80GB 7200rpm HD front (operating system and programs only)
2 x 36 GB Western Digital Raptors 10k rpm in Raid1 (for games and whatever)
Plextor 8x DVD-RW +/- Drive
2x 120mm SilenX iXtrema Colling fans (42cfm at14dba)
1 80mm SilenX IXtrema fan
Koolance Exos water cooling system. This system cools the CPU, Video card (GPU and memory), North Bridge. Also includes a reservoir and flow meter in the 5.25 bay.
Some lighting and other features are included.
Windows XP Pro Preloaded
Pictures here

Asking price is $1100 OBO for all of it.

I can swap HD's if someone wants a different configuration or just one big one just PM me and we can work out a deal.

Sorry for the mishap gents the pictures are working again.

As for Price I am open to offers..

AMD RULES said:
you sure are cool :eek:

You know what I fixed the pics and did not mention anything about your comment but 2Freash is right per the rules here.

So enough said and price is dropped..

If no one wants it I will start parting this thing out individual prices coming soon.

Back