[FS] PC Battlefield 3 : Limited Edition Game **Cheap**

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 keys sent to "Cool Vibrations" and "XeroHour".

GOT 2 KEYS LEFT GUYS!

Can i get 3 BF3LE? If you have those 3 keys ill take them all.

Last edited:
Wish I had seen this before I bought the standard edition on Amazon for $51...

Does anyone else have a problem activating the codes? If so, how did you guys fix it? I just tried talking to a CSR and he was of no help at all. I got two from zuppy, one worked while the other didn't.

First time was:

Second time was:

The online methods from EA involving deleting ini files from the EA Core folder didn't help either. :(

I also had a CSR tell me the key was invalid....but I was still able to activate it electronically without an issue. :confused:

Been playing for several days, so I'm happy for now :)

I may be a bit late on your latest round of keys, but I shot you a PM already.

Thanks in advance. This is a pretty good deal. :)

Hey guys I haven't been able to respond because I have been overwhelmed by pm's. I don't have any more keys at the moment but hopefully I will have soon. I will definitely post here when I get more :D

you ought to write down who pms and what time and keep the buyers in line.

seems like it's really just hit or miss when we're trying to buy a key from you. we just want good communication from a seller is all.

I did that at the beginning but then people afterwards would just say, "Actually I'm not interested anymore" so It was just wasting my time honestly. So now it's basically first come first serve (Unless they are previous customers). You should try to understand me and where I'm trying to go with this :)

Put me down for 3 as soon as you get them, I am 99% sure that I would get them. I would send payment as soon as I get the PM, so no wait time (unless I'm away from my computer) ;)

Got 3 more keys from Zuppy excellent seller here. Got 6 keys from him. My clanmates are happy. I am happy too. Thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back