FS: PC Games, Hardware, + More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarbz

[H]ard|Gawd
Sarbz' Computer Room Cleaning Sale!

All prices include USPS shipping. I can ship immediately.

I take Paypal only. Buyer pays before I'll ship.

[email protected]
heat=sarbz

PM me with questions.

XBOX 360 GAMES:

Gears of War
$38

Call of Duty 3
$15

Project Gotham 3
$10

PC GAMES:

Battlefield 2 Deluxe Edition
PC CD-ROM. Includes BF2 & the Special Forces Expansion Pack
$15

Battlefield 2142
PC DVD.
$20

The Chronicles of RIDDICK: Escape from Butcher Bay
PC CD-ROM.
$12

SWAT 4
PC CD-ROM.
$12

Oldies but Goodies:

Grand Theft Auto 2
PC CD-ROM. Top down 3d goodness :)
$7

Tribes 2
PC CD-ROM. One of the best FPS online experiences ever IMO
$7
Drakan: Order of the Flame
PC CD-ROM.
$7

Quake (yes, just "Quake", as in #1)
PC CD-ROM.
$7

HARDWARE:
soon to be added....

Do you still have the 3 XBOX 360 games?

Kathy. you may want to hold off buying anything from this poster! I bought 4 games from him and payed for them via PayPal which he accepted 7 days ago and I have not heard back back from him at all. I have sent him several emails to two different addresses and through PM's here on the forum and he has ignored all of them.

The strange thing is he seems to be a stand up type of guy and has been around a while, not only here but on several other forums too. So it's possible there's something wrong that's keeping him away and he has a good reason which is why I've not gotten too upset yet. You wouldn't think he'd skip town over 40 bucks and wreck his standing here and on the other forums too but stranger things have happened.

Anyone here know this guy by chance that could contact him and see what's up? Thanks!

Kathy, just letting you know I got an email from this seller today and he said "they should be on the way" so I guess there's still hope! :)

Are you ever going to ship the games I ordered from you? It's been two weeks now and you refuse to answer my emails and PM's. The only email I've received from you was a week ago which all you said was "they should be on the way" what the heck does that mean anyway? Either they are or there not, why (should be)? I know they "should be" on the way, but unless you sent them via a slow boat to China there not! You won't tell me if you have a tracking number or even how or when you shipped them. If your not going to ship them then you need to do the right thing and refund my money via PayPal. If your truly having a hard time and not ripping me off then let me know and I'll work with you. But stop being an asshole and do something that resembles a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back