FS: Pentium D, 1gig DD2 RAM, Abit Mobo, Hauppage PVR250, etc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidicarus74

Limp Gawd
I'm selling off my media center PC as I just won a new voodoo pc at a LAN raffle. I'm willing to part it out, or sell it whole, so here's the break down of everything i'm selling and i'll have a total price at the end. Please note, for all items, shipping cost isn't figured in and will be the responsibility of the buyer:

-BRAND NEW!! Hauppage WinTV PVR 250, original retail box (never got around to returning it before my RMA expired), comes with remote control, ir reciever, original documentation and original packaging - $120

-Pentium D 820 (Dual core 2.8ghz) Retail Box - $165

-SOLD - Abit AL8-V Motherboard (Intel 945g chipset, on board gigabit ethernet, (really good) sound, 4 ram slots supporting DDR, pci express slot of course) Retail Box, all original documentation and accessories- SOLD

-SOLD 1gig (2x512 paired) OCZ gold PC5400 (DDR2 667) ram - SOLD

- Sapphire Radeon X300 128mb PCI express vid card (full 128mb, not one of those turbo-memory crap cards) - $40

-Antec Sonata PC Case w/ 450 watt antec SmartPower psu - $60

If anyone wants pictures, let me know and i'll track down a digital camera. All prices are negotiable. Look forward to doing business with you all!

i ran the 820 at 3.2 on stock air. i'm sure it could have done fine going higher, but before i bought anything for this pc that was the max overclock i decided i would do. 400mhz seemed like a pretty good jump in performance (especially since it was only the second frequency change i made, first up to 3.0ghz, and then 3.2ghz, didn't touch the ram timings or the divider or any frequencies, just the FSB)

kidicarus74 said:
i ran the 820 at 3.2 on stock air. i'm sure it could have done fine going higher, but before i bought anything for this pc that was the max overclock i decided i would do. 400mhz seemed like a pretty good jump in performance (especially since it was only the second frequency change i made, first up to 3.0ghz, and then 3.2ghz, didn't touch the ram timings or the divider or any frequencies, just the FSB)
Right, I'm looking more so for FSB limits. My current ECS board maxes around 250-260 FSB. I was concerned about the Abit doing something similar. I've read that the VM versionn of that board doesn't like a high FSB.

i couldn't tell you exact limits as i never maxed it out. now that i'm selling it too, i'd rather not run the risk of damaging anything and having it be worth nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back