FS: Phase Change Parts & Systems

gclg2000

Gawd
I sell phase change parts as a service to the community. I don't make alot on these parts, but i do just offer them since some people have trouble getting ahold of certain parts to build, repair or service their phase change units. The parts i sell are all top quality are yes you can save a few $$ by going with cheaper dryers and etc...but i wouldn't recommend it.

I also build custom phase change units. Please keep all quotes and pricing info directly to PM, pricing questions directly in this thread will be ignored. I DO NOT do this for a living, for i am in school and work about 20 hours a week part time and i'm also involved in other activities involving college. Units i make can be special request and made in a fairly small and compact form.

A minimum order of $50 or more + shipping is required for me to get the parts and ship them to you. As of now, i only offer the basic parts to build phase change units. I reserve the right to change prices or deny service to anyone i see fit. Shipping cost will vary depending on the weight / product via FedEX w/ tracking and insurance. I as of now, WILL NOT ship any other carrier other than FedEX Ground / Express, or USPS flat rat boxes.

PARTS I SELL LISTED BELOW

$ 3.00 each - 1/4" T-Line Shrader Valves w/ shrader
$ 15.00 each - 1/4" Filter / Dryer w/ shrader valve & 1/4" barbs
$ 12.00 each - Filter / Dryer w/o shrader
$ 7.00 each - Capillary Tubing - 0.028" 0.031" & I can get most sizes
$ 100.00 each - Oil Seperator - Automatic Float - 1/4" IN & OUT w/ 3/8" Suction
$ 70.00 each - Packless Industries Heat Exchanger (HX) for cascade - (water cooled condensor) 1/2" in/outs
$50.00 each - 36" Steel Braded Suction hose
$ 2.00 each - Silver Solder Rods - 15% rods about 18" long
$ $8.00 each - Silver solder flux - 1000F - 1800F Range - liquid flux (great stuff)
$ < 1.00 each - Copper tubing couplers Various sizes 1/4 5/16 3/8 1/2 and etc...
Evap's i prob won't make/sell cuz the chilly1's are so good
Condenser's, i'm still trying to find good part #'s

heat = gclg2000

GC,YGPM

BTW people,this is the 4th or 5th time i have placed a order with GC and it has went smooth every time :)

Back