FS: PowerColor HD 7970 3GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
**SOLD**
PowerColor Radeon HD 7970 3GB
$80 local pick-up

Upgraded my old man's machine, so this card has got to go! Originally purchased in June 2013 as a Father's day present. It's never been overclocked and comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home. I know there are a lot of folks in the IE and OC on [H], so I'm offering this for local pick-up only (91789 thru 91731). If it doesn't sell, I'll open this up to shipping.

I'm selling only the card. This wont include its original box or any of the accessories.

7970.jpg

Returns
I feel 72 hours is sufficient to thoroughly examine and test the item. I will accept returns and provide a full refund of DOA merchandise up to 72 hours after receipt of the merchandise.
If you have a questions about this policy, please PM or post your question here.
If any issues arise during our deal, please contact me directly before leaving feedback. I'm always willing to work things out.

Payment & Heatware
Currently only accepting cash.
Heatware is under SPARTAN VI (60-0-0).

Last edited:
Not that i care but why is it local only again? lol is only like 6 bucks to mail right? It does suck our 7970 cards took a nose dive in value after the last set of cards came out lol

Not that i care but why is it local only again? lol is only like 6 bucks to mail right? It does suck our 7970 cards took a nose dive in value after the last set of cards came out lol

Local only because I don't have shipping supplies at the moment and I've had pretty good luck selling video cards locally on [H].

Anyhow, it's currently pending a local sale. If he's a no show, I'll probably bump this again tomorrow and offer shipping.

7970 is still a great card for budget 1080p and at 80.00 its a great deal.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back