FS: PowerPC G5 Mac Computer Internals (w/o case), Koolance 2x140mm Radiator w/ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emission

Supreme [H]ardness
Short Terms:
- I only ship to the continental US.
- I ship with FedEx.
- I only accept paypal, non-cc is preferable.
- Prices do not include shipping.

I will take pictures of everything in the morning.

Parts:
These parts are out of a PowerPC G5 powered Mac Pro computer. They're leftovers from my Mac Pro case mod, all I wanted was the case anyway. I'm just trying to recoup a few bucks for the cost of the project itself.

PowerPC Motherboard
Not sure exactly which numbers correctly identify the board so I will try to describe it in the best way possible. Might be this one:
*J552600AUSMJC*
- Ran with 2x Air Cooled 2.3 GHz G5 processors.
- Has 8x DDR 1 slots, populated with 4x 512MB DDR 400 sticks.
- Has an AGP Slot and 3 PCI 64-Bit slots, AGP slot populated with an ATI Radeon 9650 256 MB card.

$20

2x PowerPC G5 2.3 GHz Processors
Don't know much about them, they're air cooled, massive metal blocks, quite heavy. Identified by:
*J552501HZSLQB*

$20 takes both.

4x 512MB DDR 400 Modules, Samsung Branded
Identification: M368L6523CUS

Take all 4 for $20.

ATI Radeon 9650 256MB AGP Graphics Card
Guaranteed to be OS X compatible, obviously.

$15

Western Digital 250GB SATA I HDD
Identification: WD2500JB-41HBC0
Despite what some searches come up with, this drive is actually a SATA drive. Has a copy of OS X 10.something for the PowerPC architecture currently installed but I will be wiping it because I don't know if there is any personal information contained on it.

$30

Samsung 450W Power Supply
Identification: PSCF451601A, Revision D
This does not use a standard ATX pinout for the 24-pin connector, so I wouldn't use this for anything but the motherboard above. Unless you feel like modding it at your own risk.

$20

You can have the whole lot of this stuff for $80.

- - - - - - - - - -
Miscellaneous Stuff:

- - - - - - - - - -
Sold:
Koolance 2x140mm Radiator, exact model unknown.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Bumps, G5 parts may be sale pending.

Radiator price changed to $45.

Do you have a build log or any pictures of the g5 case mod? I am considering doing something similar and would love to see how you did yours

I don't have a build log since I get impatient and don't stop to take pictures of everything but I can take some pictures of it completed and post them in one of the forums.

I have that same RAD and it is very nice. It's lasted me a long time and works really well. Bump 4 you!
as I resist buying it...

Bump.

Still waiting on a reply for the G5 parts, not yet sold.

I just like to be fair to everyone and not sell things off to the highest bidder right away.

If I get no reply within a day or two I will move on down the list of people interested.

Bump, G5 parts still available. Really looking for someone who wants everything as that would make it easier on me to get rid of this stuff.

trying to make a hovercraft? ;)

Nah, 2 of them were to fill the holes in the back where 92mm fans were originally :b. I run them off of 5v and they blow a decent breeze and don't make any noise.

Condensed the listing a bit, not including the little odds and ends because there's just too much. Going to reply to some of the PMs about individual parts.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back