FS: PS3+Games+Blu-Rays

emiii0

Limp Gawd
I don't have pics yet. I'm home for the break and will take some when I go back to school. I got the system the first day it came out. There is nothing wrong with the system. I would just rather have the money and get a 360. Also, I don't have any of the original packaging. I would love to sell this package as a whole and I think $800 shipped would be a fair price. If I can't get anyone to buy as a whole then I will think about parting. Until then, $800 is the price.

I have 100% feedback under the name emiii0 on Ebay and Heat.

Up for sale:

60GB PS3
3 controllers
1 Playstation Eye *Still in package
1 Texting pad (It connects to controller so you can type faster) *Still in package

Rock Band
Guitar Hero 3
Warhawk (Downloaded via PS Network)
Motorstorm
Super Stardust
Blast Factor

Superbad
Blackhawk Down
Momento
Talladega Nights
The Departed

Thanks for looking,
Gabe

hey I've got a 360 and only play by myself so was thinking of getting a ps3.

My 360 has wireless controllers and the recharble batteries. Also have COD4. I've played most of the xbox games and would like to give playstation a shot. PM if your interested in trade for my 360+cash for your ps3

I'm not parting out yet guys. I will change the original post when I'm ready if the time comes. You guys can call dibs if you want if it happens that I will part everything out.

I'm not parting out yet guys. I will change the original post when I'm ready if the time comes. You guys can call dibs if you want if it happens that I will part everything out.

then i am calling dibs on

Playstation Eye *Still in package
Rock Band

1 Texting pad (It connects to controller so you can type faster) *Still in package

This amuses me.

41dyl7z2hplss400hf5.jpg

No dibs, just amused.

Well interesting to see this right now. I know you are wanting cash to buy a xbox 360 but i might have a interesting offer to trade for your playstation 3 package for my xbox 360 package I was going to put on the forums.

Here's what I have:

Xbox 360 - New HDMI premium model with 20gig HDD
4x Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers
1x Xbox 360 Wireless Controller recharge-able battery and charge cable
1x Xbox 360 Wireless USB Network Adapter (friggen 90 bucks!)
1x Xbox Headset

Halo 3 with map pack download
Blue Dragon
Rock Band - complete game set with 2 guitars, drums, and mic.

Xbox Live Gold account with tons of arcade games downloaded, halo 3 map pack, rock band song packs, movies, south park episodes, a ton of stuff which i could transfer my account to you and you could just pay for a gamertag name change if you wanted.

I may be missing a few things in that list just quick off the top of my head let me know if you might be interested in a trade of some sorts :)

Back