FS: PSP (PlayStation Portable) W/ Charger & Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaspaceguy90

Weaksauce
Here i have an awesome psp for sale...I just bought it from my bro's friend...Its in great condition with barely noticable marks...For some reason it is not turning on...Ive done some research and found that the Power Circuit Board is fried...You can find them on ebay for like $40 but i would just rather buy a whole new psp because i dont know how to repair these things. I AM SELLING IT AS IS!

YOU CAN FIND THE PART HERE: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PSP-Replac...ryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Comes with:
PSP
Charger
Case
Battery

ASKING: $119.99 Shipped...Trades are accepted

psppp.jpg

psp.jpg

pppsspp.jpg

pspsided.jpg

pspps.jpg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Imaspaceguy90 said:
they said they dont cover it...They consider it consumer missuse...

Have you ever opened it? If the warranty seal is intact, and you have the receipt, I don't see why they would say it's consumer missuse. Did you tell them you think the power board is shot? They might have assumed you opened it to find that out. I'd call them and just say it doesn't turn on, and just leave it at that. Don't tell them what you think is wrong with it, because then they might think you were the one who damaged it.

I've even read about a person who had their screen get shattered still get a replacement PSP from Sony! The person honestly didn't know how it shattered (it didn't get dropped), and told them it was maybe the heat from charging that caused it. He ended up getting a brand new PSP.

As long as you honestly didn't abuse it, there's no reason why a power board should fail.

edit: Just realised you weren't the one to purchase it. Ask your bro's friend if he still has the receipt.

Matrox462 said:
Have you ever opened it? If the warranty seal is intact, and you have the receipt, I don't see why they would say it's consumer missuse. Did you tell them you think the power board is shot? They might have assumed you opened it to find that out. I'd call them and just say it doesn't turn on, and just leave it at that. Don't tell them what you think is wrong with it, because then they might think you were the one who damaged it.

I've even read about a person who had their screen get shattered still get a replacement PSP from Sony! The person honestly didn't know how it shattered (it didn't get dropped), and told them it was maybe the heat from charging that caused it. He ended up getting a brand new PSP.

As long as you honestly didn't abuse it, there's no reason why a power board should fail.

edit: Just realised you weren't the one to purchase it. Ask your bro's friend if he still has the receipt.

yea he has no proof of purchas or anything else just this...(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back