FS: PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Goose

Gawd
I have a PSP for sale. It has firmware version 2.01, never been updated at all. I got this a year ago but I really have basically never used it, at all. The screen is in basically perfect condition (covered with a clear thin protector), as is the rest of the PSP. It includes the charger, a soft case, the PSP, a pair of earbuds, a 32MB memory stick and two games if you want them, Midnight Club 3 and NBA Live 06. I don't have the original packaging, but I do have the manual, etc.

Asking $180 shipped OBO for everything, I'll throw in the games for free if you want them. I accept PayPal (all types), money order, and personal check, if you don't mind waiting for it to clear.

If you want pictures, I'll try to borrow a digital camera from someone and get them. I have Heatware under The Goose, although as of right now I only have one rec (I haven't bought/sold much). Since I don't have the refs, I'll talk on the phone with you or whatever you want.

I'm looking for 2x1GB DDR2, not great stuff, I just want/need stuff that is able to get close to DDR2-800 for an upcoming E4300 build. I'm also looking for BF2142 relatively cheap. If you want to work out a deal, I'm sure we can work it out (trade+cash), I'll ship first if you have good rep. Contact me either by PM or by my email.

Email: gusDOTbrodmanATgmailDOTcom

Bumps appreciated.
Thanks.

(games aren't in the picture)
Overall_shoot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back