Status
Not open for further replies.

xxaaqq

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat: xxaaqq (24-0-0) http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=43697
eBay: jcbeck37 (11-0-0)
Paypal (CC or Non CC, USPS Money Order)
[email protected]

Price reduced (by the cost of shpping) for multiple items purchased.

1 x F1-3200PHU2-2GBZX 2 x 1GB (2GB total) memory kit
This is a 2x1GB kit from G.Skill, built with Infineon Rev.C components.
Here is the OCing report from the previous owner: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1119913&postcount=2
(Photo included)
Defaults to PC3200 2-3-2-5 1T
Sold

Power Adapters
Molex -> 2 SATA $2 plus shipping
(shipping should be ~$2, shipped free with other items)
Molex -> 2 Molex + 1 Sata $1
Molex -> 1 Molex + 1 Floppy $1

2 x Infineon 128MB PC2100 DDR 200-pin SODIMM CAS2
CAS2 Laptop memory
From Inspiron 600m laptop - perfect condition
Grab one for $8 shipped
Grab both for $11 shipped

Lian Li PC3077A
Mid-tower Aluminum ATX Case

Since I don't have the original box and styrofoam, I'm only going to consider offers for local pick-up in South-Central/South-East Pennsylania (Hershey/Allentown/Lancaster/Harrisburg/etc). ZIP = 17003

The case was used for about two months but my friend wanted to play around with some various cooling options and didn't want to cut this open. So it's not cut open. I repeat, not cut open! It's pretty much in perfect condition.

I have an original photo of it, but I'll see if I can get you some current photos. I should be able to include pretty much whatever came with the case including the silver bay door (which was removed but saved), except maybe some of the original screws. But the motherboard stand-offs should already be in there (I'll have to confirm that for you). I can throw in extras if you need them for your build - extra screws, maybe an IDE or SATA cable, let me know.

Paypal or Cash (for local pickup / meet) $55 + gas :)

Fresh out of the box:
LianLi3077.jpg

(Search Match: CL2 Cas Latency Dell Notebook SDRAM DDR Extreme Low)

any price drops on ram its right out of my price range...let me know if those are gonna go down.

oooh those kinds of drops... we shall see. it's good stuff, $200+ new. but if no one wants it, maybe the price will come down a little more before i decide to upgrade to 4GB :)

bump

Now get 2x1GB of G.Skill PC3200 2-3-2-5 and/or 2x1GB of Patriot PC3200 2-3-2-5

ha not sure what you mean... sold my PSU. should get an Ultra back from RMA in a little while though (Ultra X-Connect 500 Black w/ UV Green)

unless i'm blind .. there's no psu for sale on the first page and the title of the thread still says PSU so i keep checking and i'm like damn .. it's just that thread again ..

mal

um.......bump

sorry man... it's a pain to keep having to ask the mods to update my thread title... in another day or so i'll probably close this one and start a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back