FS: Ratpadz XT

m3ta1head

Selling my Ratpadz XT. Pad is in perfect condition, just purchased during the end of Summer. This pad measures 11.5" by 9.3". It's been treated with a super slick surface coating. Warning: your mouse will slide right off this pad if it's at an angle, so make sure your desk is flat. I'm selling it because I moved to a giant deskpad :D

More information available at www.ratpadz.com. Ratpadz is owned by Kyle Bennett of [H]ard|OCP, by the way :D

$sold USPS Priority.

Haha, I like the part where you're reselling the pad on the creator's own website. Way to slap a man in the face.

On a more serious note, ratpads blow.

It's either really good or really bad depending on the feet on the mouse you're using. And the only one I've tried so far where it was really bad was a Razer mouse that I gave up on after replacing dead ones three times.

Weirdly, it works best with my cheapo MS laser mouse.

Haha, I like the part where you're reselling the pad on the creator's own website. Way to slap a man in the face.

Haha shutup :p

I'm not using it anymore, so there really isn't any sense in keeping it around. Figured somebody else might need it.

Anyway, it's pending.

Back