Fs: Rc Gas Truck - Traxxas Tmaxx

TRAXXAS T-Maxx Monster Truck

Great condition, spent over $600 on it. Comes with extra covers and parts. Runs nicely, about a year old, and is treated with great care.

Asking for $275. Deals can be worked out, PM me if interested or for more information.

Modifications:
-Upgraded air filter ($15 value)
-Removed restricter from exhaust
-Hand painted covers
-Newer ez-start starter for faster, more reliable starting.

Now with FREE Shipping

lg-53339-0-9233.jpg

Free bump for the purdy yellow truck.

Would make a cool side kick to a custom case.

PM Sent

bump for the nice looking truck

BTW: If you dont already know, this truck is gas powered (special RC gas), and can hit 40+ MPH.

I have a Stampede, T-Maxx and a Sportmaxx, and I don't think those are governd....

Looking to buy a Revo real soon? Those things are monsters with that insane suspension setup...Hope to see Lexus and BMW adopt that technology :)

Why is it so clean? Man My tmaxx's are never clean constant runnin and in the mud and dirt. Anyways. Nice truck however i think the body is too small, like it was made for the rusterl/ stampede's.

I personally run on-road and i race locally. Its very competitive and i love the thrill. I spent over $2000 in my car worth of upgrades, and parts (all my batteries etc) Yes, it is electric. I can swap the motor to a 8x2 and smoke the living day lights out of any nitro, even the tmaxx's and their 2 speed tranny.

anyways. GL on your sale.

Dang, looks like you guys are experts when it comes to RC. I also have an HPI NMT and love it.

I have a Stampede, T-Maxx and a Sportmaxx, and I don't think those are governd....

- The T-Maxx is restricted, and it's easy to remove teh restricter. Just open the exhaust pipe and you'll see a little plate restricting air flow. Remove it and get a higher flow air filter and you can get easy extra HP.

Why is it so clean? Man My tmaxx's are never clean constant runnin and in the mud and dirt. Anyways. Nice truck however i think the body is too small, like it was made for the rusterl/ stampede's.

It's clean b/c I take really good care of it, and try to never run it in mud. It was mainly ran on the street and has never been in one wreck (only a few fender benders). The body isnt made for the Tmaxx, but I modded it to fit. I was trying to make it appear raised without buying/making a lifting kit.

BTW JrCamacho, I am currently looking into electric cars, you think you could help me with the parts. I am making my own and want it to beat the traxxas electric car that my friend owns. I am looking at HPI and Novarossi parts, but any info on good/cheap 17 motors etc would help... I dont want to spend more than $450.

Thanks for the replies, PM me if anyone is interested....

DiseasedCow said:
Dang, looks like you guys are experts when it comes to RC. I also have an HPI NMT and love it.

- The T-Maxx is goverend, and it's easy to remove teh govenor. Just open the exhaust pipe and you'll see a little plate restricting air flow. Remove it and get a higher flow air filter and you can get easy extra HP.

you need to use restricter instead governer
as a governer would limit the travel of the carb linkage
the restricter would limit hp by cutting exhaust flow and reducing top speed and power

Just got an offer for $275, so I am about to cancel this thread within a few days unless someone has a better offer. Just PM me;)

your not selling this to get a REVO are you? :p. i sooooo wanna sell my N4tec to get the new traxxas revo :D.

free bump for a nice truck

I got a Nice electronic speed control (novak tempest) and a mod motor. THe tempest has a no turn motor limit. I may have a 12 turn diamond lying around.

Nice maxx, had an all aluminium one a few years back but had to sell it

Just a heads up, if the bumps arent 6 hours apart the mods will lock it.

does it come with everything needed torun? such as remote control and gas ? lol

thanks

hell yea a 12 turn is fast. its a 12x2.. 4 turns away from my 8x2 which smokes any car ( even real cars ) that speed down my streeet. with my GP3300's my car only lasts roughly 5 mins full throttle the whole time. On my stock competition stock motor, i can squeeze a lil over 10 minutes

hey man that isnt the same on that those guys jumped over a house is it????? cause if it is, i will pay 1miiiiilllllion dollars for it!!!! :p

Back