FS: [reduced again] 2-GTX580SC-FTW i72700k Corsair H70

Status
Not open for further replies.

owcraftsman

[H]ard|Gawd
Heatware

Sold
Dominator GT 8GB kit CMT8GX3M2A2000C9 $60 (AP) $63 (PP) warranty (Mfg) Sold Zophar EVGA
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Maximus IV Extreme-Z ROG ATX Motherboard. $180 (AP) warranty (Mfg) [/FONT]Sold Tinmann
MSI Z68A-GD80 (B3) Motherboard $65 (PP) warranty (Mfg) Sold ssnyder28
Intel Core i7-2700K retail boxed. $200 (AP) $212 (PP) warranty (Mfg) Sold spinejam
GTX580 waterblock EK-FC580 GTX+ Acetal $30 Sold jmig556
2-GTX580SC SOLD to Doozer $200 ea.
Swiftech Apogee HD sold $41.50 to
Phishy714

Last edited:
No Ram is still available he wanted to know Version No. which is Ver5.12 and he decided not to buy.

You can't charge for PayPal fees brotha. Dems the rules.

(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.

Bump for nice hardware ;)

Last edited:
I have not ask for fees I simply gave two options to pay nor would I circumvent paypal fees that's the point here. There is nothing ambiguous about the buyers options here. Similarly the buyer can elect different shipping options but I made it clear what's included in my asking price. If asked to pull it down I will eliminate the paypal option but that does no good for buyers or sellers.

sorry but most see that as charging pp fees. I dont think you can do that you may want to contact a mod about it before ya get the thread axes. Whilst you are not circumventing the fees you are charging more for PayPal users which is against the rules.

Tell you what, you can have the (AP) price on what ever you want tell me what that is plz

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
V17 is the bios ver. I think it would need to be 17.4 or better when they updated the micro code.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Maximus IV Extreme-Z ROG ATX Motherboard. $180 (AP) warranty (Mfg) [/FONT]Sold Tinmann

Swiftech Apogee HD still up for sale/
I'll be adding a 3770k and possible a z77 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back