FS: Rosewill Quark 1kW PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
Greetings, Hardforumers. I have a power supply looking for a new home. As is usually the case with me, this was a jonnyGURU review unit.

Up for sale is my Enhance built Rosewill Quark 1kW. This unit is 80 Plus Platinum with a single 83A 12V rail.

It did come apart for its review. While inside, I spotted a solder blob where it shouldn't be... this was removed before the unit was carefully reassembled and load tested at 80% to insure it stays working. I'll guarantee my work for the usual 90 days, not that it will be necessary. After 26 years in electronics, I tend to catch the stuff the factory misses. This one's in better condition than it came to me in, practically brand new, running like it did in the review.

Comes with full retail packaging and is cosmetically perfect.

Shipping will be Canada Post (where I am) to anywhere US or Canada. APO/CPO/FPO is ok with me if you happen to have one of these and are overseas somewhere.

Paypal only outside Canada. I prefer email money transfer in Canada due to it being faster and cheaper, but Paypal's ok here too. No gift/personal transactions please.

Price: $115 USD shipped. - SOLD

Heat

Last edited:
This is a declarative sentence intended to move the thread back to the top of the subforum index. It is my hope that this fantastic 80 Plus Platinum unit finds a new home soon. It's not doing me any good sitting around collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back