FS: S939 mobos (AGP), Sapphire X800XT AGP, Zippy 700W PSU, GPU waterblocks.

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
Email: jinwpark[at]yahoo[dot]com, jinwpark[at]charter[dot]net
Heat: jinu117
E-bay: jinu117

*SOLD*Zippy 700W PSU.
Some of you know of this monstrosity, some don't.
Here is quick review of spec.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-103-714&depa=0
As you can see, this one is true dream PSU.
Fan noise on PSU, however, comes with it's monstrosity so I modded it to have fanmate for fan. You turn it down to lowest of setting and still the PSU will be barely warm.
Another few notes: 1) I took out old AT style power connector in favor of reducing cable clutter. 2) 3.3v line was spliced for 3v line mod but now back in stock format. 3) This one was purchased directly from Zippy and didn't have SATA connector unfortunately.
Few extras I am including (which doesn't come with PSU): 24->20pin adapter, Heavy gauge PSU cable, Molex->SATA converter.
Asking $180 shipped UPS ground. If you want the best, there is no alternative until PC&P comes out with their monster 800+W PSU.
I've done quick review (post of my finding) on Xtremeresources and here and you can probably search with Zippy in there to find one.
Also, reknowned modder hipro5 in XS has very nice mod and his comment about the PSU in this thread.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53424&highlight=zippy
Got you wet and hungry? Grab it now :)

Zippy1.JPG

ZippyConnectors.JPG

ZippyMods.JPG

*SOLD*2xGigabyte K8NS Ultra 939
BOTH SOLD
All comes with original box, accesories, manual, cd.
Board 1 - was used in my system briefly while waiting for board2 to come back from RMA. About a month old and in excellent condition.
Board 2 - RMA'd unit, tested for few days while I was waiting for my PCI-e setup. Funny enough, they put the Dual Power thing in this mobo (Basically mosfet cooler that is used in much more expensive verison of this board) Bit of nice extra I say :)
Each board will be shipped USPS priority in US.

*TRADED*Sapphire X800XT AGP (non-pe)
Retail boxed.
It does have volt mod on it and right now v-core is at 1.50 volt. You can turn the pot clockwise to reduce voltage or counter-clockwise to increase voltage.
I've had it running watercooled and 1.65v for 630/590 for daily use. Obviously warranty is gone at the moment so here is the discount :)
$340 shipped in US. UPS ground insured.

X800XT.JPG

X800XTMOD.JPG

2 GPU waterblocks.
*TRADED*DD Maze4 GPU block for ATI (blue top) 1/2" ID system $23 shipped
*SOLD*MCW 50 GPU block for ATI and nvidia, 3/8" ID system SOLD
USPS priority again. If you buy it with the GPU, I will deduct $3 off of the set to offset the shipping cost.
MOBO.JPG

PM's replied. Bumpy :) Come on people, that Zippy PSU sells around $300 shipped anywhere you search for :)

both mobo and MCW-50 sold. Price lowered on few things. Getting hotter items each day. Wait too long and you might lose out.

Only Zippy 700W Remaining. Reduced to $180 shipped. That is over $100 cheaper than from Newegg price!!! (and include heavy gauage power line with 24->20 pin adapter).

Back