FS: Samsung 226BW Montior, Mint, $260 Shipped

SilentScope

Limp Gawd
This monitor has been lightly used for 2 months. A finger has never touched its screen. The screen is in mint condition with no marks, scratches, dents, or anything at all. You couldn't tell the difference between this and a new, retail monitor. It comes with the cable, original box, packaging, and manual. It works perfectly. I've even tweaked the settings on it for optimal color accuracy, and when used with the color profile I downloaded (which I can link you to), it has excellent color accuracy for a monitor under $500. The only reason I am parting with this is because I don't have room for it in the dorm I will be in.

I have 40+ positive on eBay, zero negative.

which panel is it? c, s , a

you can tell because behind it on the tag after 226 # there will be a letter. c and s are more desireable and (a) were less desirable.

looked bump

which panel is it? c, s , a

you can tell because behind it on the tag after 226 # there will be a letter. c and s are more desireable and (a) were junk

looked bump

I have an A panel and an S panel and with mine there is no difference the eye can see. Nice possible thread crap. Bump for you and a great monitor whichever panel you got.

Thanks, and its an A Panel, but after applying the color profile, its basically impossible for the eye to see the difference between the S and A

Didn't mean to sound like it did. (apologize for it) just wanted to help so people would know since they might ask.

free bump

Back