FS: Samsung 2443BWX, $250 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencheeto

2[H]4U
Selling this monitor I've had since September of last year- this thing is in great shape. Attractive glossy bezel and touch controls that work really well. Primary reason I'm selling this is because I want a dual-monitor setup and I can't find this model anywhere for a reasonable price. Should any future problems arise I'd be happy to provide an invoice for RMA purposes. Will be sent in original packaging with all cords. Retailed for $389 when I bought it.

Samsung 2443BWX $250 shipped to conus

Also selling a Visiontek ATI Radeon HD4850 with Scythe Musashi cooler for $105 shipped. Card is in great condition, I just don't need the firepower of a crossfire setup anymore :/ Comes with crossfire bridge.

4850 w/Musashi $105 shipped to conus

Next item up is an ASUS G1S-A1 laptop. T7500, 2gigs DDR2-667, 160gig Hitachi drive, DVD burner with Lightscribe, 15.4" beautiful LCD screen @ 1680x1050 res. 8600m GT video card. I don't need this and am willing to let it go for super cheap because I'd rather get a netbook. The only caveat with this laptop is that the speakers no longer work; there was no physical damage, they just stopped working. Headphone jack works perfectly w/o distortion. Since this laptop is still under warranty (2 years from July 2007) I can still RMA it for you, but it'll take another few weeks. Because of this and the fact that I really want to sell this quickly, price is

ASUS G1S-A1 $400 shipped conus

This was purchased retail for $1800. :( Includes the laptop with Vista SP2 preinstalled and updated.
Shipped and tracked via UPS Ground same/next day after payment clears via non-CC Paypal. Confirmed addresses only!

Heat under kencheeto

Send me a PM if you're interested, and please bump if you look!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back