FS: Samsung 2443BWX, ATI4850, ASUS G1S-A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencheeto

2[H]4U
Silverstone FT01BW ATX case - Bought this off another [H] member, lightly used but essentially in like-new condition. Comes with all retail accessories and in original packaging. One of the 5.25" bays is warped, but most users put an optical drive in anyway. Figured this is at a good price (going for $199 at Newegg AFTER $30 MIR).

Silverstone FT01-BW $160 shipped to conus

Selling this monitor I've had since September of last year- this thing is in great shape. Attractive glossy bezel and touch controls that work really well. Should any future problems arise I'd be happy to provide an invoice for RMA purposes. Will be sent in original packaging with all cords. Retailed for $389 when I bought it.

Samsung 2443BWX $200 shipped to conus
Also selling a Visiontek ATI Radeon HD4850 with Scythe Musashi cooler for $85 shipped. Card is in great condition, I just don't need the firepower of a crossfire setup anymore :/ Comes with crossfire bridge.

4850 w/Musashi $85 shipped to conus
Next item up is an ASUS G1S-A1 laptop. T7500, 2gigs DDR2-667, 160gig Hitachi drive, DVD burner with Lightscribe, 15.4" beautiful LCD screen @ 1680x1050 res. 8600m GT video card. I don't need this and am willing to let it go for super cheap because I'd rather get a netbook. The only caveat with this laptop is that the speakers no longer work; there was no physical damage, they just stopped working. Headphone jack works perfectly w/o distortion. Since this laptop is still under warranty (2 years from July 2007) I can still RMA it for you, but it'll take another few weeks. Because of this and the fact that I really want to sell this quickly, price is

ASUS G1S-A1 $400 shipped conus SOLD

This was purchased retail for $1800. :( Includes the laptop with Vista SP2 preinstalled and updated.
Shipped and tracked via UPS Ground same/next day after payment clears via non-CC Paypal. Confirmed addresses only!

Heat under kencheeto

Send me a PM if you're interested, and please bump if you look!

Last edited:
I've added pics for those who've requested them- while the laptop has been used, I've taken pretty good care of it and haven't dropped it ever or spilled liquid. I don't have a recovery DVD.
There is a small dent in the front bevel next to the media buttons which occurred while ASUS had the laptop. The plastic vent cover is also missing a few columns as is visible. Otherwise I can't find anything cosmetically wrong with the notebook. The power adapter will be included, all parts are stock and warranty is good until July.

Last edited:
I can arrange a FedEx pickup too if that would be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back