FS: Samsung Galaxy S8+ (T-Mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Got an S9+ and the S8+ has to go. Phone is right around a year old, I purchased it directly from Samsung, but it is the T-Mobile model.

The phone has been case kept since it came out of the box and is in flawless condition. About the only sign it has ever been used is the USB-C port, and even that is so minor you have to be inspecting it very closely. No other scratches, dings, or anything else on the phone that I can find.

Phone includes the original box, paperwork, AKG headphones and tips (unused), original fast charger and cable, and the USB to USB-C adapter. The only original accessories absent are the USB-C to Micro-USB adapter and the SIM card tool. Will also include a black case, which has very minor signs of wear (mostly scuffed corners).

Pictures: http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/viper87227/library/S8?sort=3&page=1

Asking $490 shipped for the phone.

Last edited:
bump and would be interested in your 30% off accessories code from your S9 if you wont use it (email when you register "Name - Dive in and explore your new Galaxy device!"

Got an S9+ and the S8+ has to go. Phone is right around a year old, I purchased it directly from Samsung, but it is the T-Mobile model.

The phone has been case kept since it came out of the box and is in flawless condition. About the only sign it has ever been used is the USB-C port, and even that is so minor you have to be inspecting it very closely. No other scratches, dings, or anything else on the phone that I can find.

Phone includes the original box, paperwork, AKG headphones and tips (unused), original fast charger and cable, and the USB to USB-C adapter. The only original accessories absent are the USB-C to Micro-USB adapter and the SIM card tool. Will also include a black case, which has very minor signs of wear (mostly scuffed corners).

Pictures: http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/viper87227/library/S8?sort=3&page=1

Asking $490 shipped for the phone.
phone is sold to me
I just sent the PayPal portion of our deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back