FS: Sanyo Projector + ADDED STUFF!

Ch1m3r4

Gawd
Make (reasonable) offers if you want to make a deal or a trade, but please do it via email.
Paypal is preferred for payment
email address (again) is jkersey AT uiuc DOT edu

Deus Ex 2: Invisible War in Retail Box. Has been played, but CDs are still in excellent condition, still $49.99 at Best Buy, according to their website. --- $25 + shipping

Enter the Matrix, no box, just the little case that the CDs came in. $19.99 at Best Buy. --- $12 shipped

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The NEW release of the OLD movie...I want to be clear on that point). Disc is in Great Condition, outer plastic covering of the dvd case is more like good condition I would say. --- $13 shipped

Compaq Presario Desktop PII 64mb RAM, need to check on speed/hdd size, just throwing it up here for all to see
I was thinking around $50 + shipping, depending on processor speed.

Cyber Acoustics / Acoustic Authority A-3780 2.1 Speakers These are NIB, never been touched or used in anyway. I've heard this model and think they sound great. --- $80 + shipping

THE PROJECTOR IS GOING TO EBAY VERY SOON

Almost brand new Sanyo Sanyo PLC SU-31 projector.

Used for a max of a couple of hours just to double check that everything works.

pictures

As you can see, the projector is flawless.

Asking $1000 shipped Fedex w/ insurance.
Willing to ship first if refs are sufficient (based on my discretion).

Only internet refs I have are on ebay (jkers824)

email is jkersey AT uiuc DOT edu

I can provide any other info on me or the projector and any other pictures you want, just let me know.

I don't have anything specifically in mind that I would want to trade for, but if you want to know about a trade, just let me know what you had in mind.

thanks for the bumps

think i'll give a little after dinner bump, plus I'll be adding a few other smaller things in a day or so

Back