FS - Sapphire 5870 Vapor-X

M Diddy

Limp Gawd
Hey guys! Long time no sell on here! :D

Recently upgraded my my PC after a few years, so I have some parts I'm looking to move. First up, is my GPU, Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 Vapor-X.

Picked up this guy a few years ago and it's been running like a champ even since. I've never overclocked or even touched Overdrive on this thing. It pretty much ran everything I needed with no issue, including Crysis 3.

I just picked up an R9 280x (Waiting on a 290 Toxic or Vapor X) so the 5870 is no longer needed. Looking on Fleebay, seems a good price for this thing would be around $115.00 shipped. That will included any Paypal fees.

If you're interested, please let me know. I've got plenty of Heat too! (see in my sig)

I've also put the card up on Ebay. If you're interested, check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271333353319

Thanks!

card.jpg

card1.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Any interest at all before I go to Ebay?

nobody here will give you over $100 for that card. the 7950's are the current sweet spot for mining per dollar spent. The 5800's just burn too much power for what they hash. Litecoin is what is pushing everything currently. I am sure Ebay will do pretty well, edit the thread with the ebay listing and I'll add it to my watch list.

I'm sitting here starin out my window waiting for UPS to bring the first of my 3 280x's right now....

Back