FS: Sapphire 7950 with games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an impulsive decision to buy a second 7950 thinking it would be nice to Crossfire these up in the hopes I would upgrade my monitor this Black Friday. The one thing that did not occur to me until I had both cards in hand was that (due to my having an mATX) I would have to give up my Titanium HD.

After installing Windows 8.1 today I tried to do without my sound card and it was pretty unbearable for me. With that said I am willing to let one of these bad boys go. It currently goes for $309.99 ($289.99 AMR) on NewEgg but I would be willing to let it go for $175 + shipping as well as the 3 free games coupon card - it is unscratched.

If you are not interested in the games I could let it go for $155 + shipping. I would also toss in the receipt.

IMG_20131018_103938.jpg

All prices are firm, I'm afraid. My preferred payment method is PayPal and even then I will only accept payment from verified accounts. Shipping is from 94531. This would be my Heat, if anyone is interested. If no one is then I will be tossing it up on the 'bay over the weekend.

Last edited:
Thank you, everyone, for your interest. Several of you have contacted me but at this time I believe someone is already in the process of sending payment. I will keep this updated should something come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back