FS: seagate 120gig SATAII hd, Brand new fossil watch, VZW Music kit, 360fan stand

EviL-aLphA

Limp Gawd
Hey guys im clearing out some old/new stuff form my room that i have no use for anymore...

im flexible with prices so just give a offer and ill let you know what i think! i also charge for shipping (i live in california). I accept paypal

Seagate Harddrive - SOLD

Brand new Fossil Watch
got this at my old job about a year ago planning on giving it as christmas presents but that never happened so now i have no need for it. im looking to make atleast half profit

Zane - Gold
Style: FS4158
Retail: $105.00

This mens metal dress watch features a shiny gold stainless steel bracelet, and a black dial with a diamond accent. Three-hand quartz movement. Packaged in a Water resistant to 50 meters.
FS4158.jpg

Looking for around 65-80$

VZW music essential kit for samsung phones (a990,a950,a930,u620 phones)
Retail price $29.99

Your Music Essentials Kit has what you need to kick–start your V CAST Music experience. It's the easiest way to transfer your personal music collection to your V CAST Music phone. Now you'll have all your favorites at your fingertips and instant access to take or make a call.

Music Essentials Kit includes:
* Music Manager and USB Driver Software
* USB Cable
* Stereo Headset with Call Answer/End Button

I bought this kit thinking it was for my LG vx9900 (enV) about a month ago (its still sealed and everything) and about 2 weeks ago my phone was stollen so now i have no use for this.
15$

Koss UR20 Headphones, and a Falcon xbox360 Fan Stand
Looking for around 10$ for the headphones and 15-20$ for the stand

I have made many transactions before (at DH, rage3d, Neowin, HardOCP), going from expensive graphic cards and CPUs to little things like fans and keyboards.

Dh User Transaction Positive!
Heatware Feedback
Ebay Feedback

Pictures
img004.jpg

Silver watch [SOLD
img010.jpg

img005.jpg

Back