FS: Seagate, Mobo, Ram, PSU, CCFLs, & More!

While building my project case I bought a lot of hardware in advance, turns out after I'm almost done I have completely different configuration!

So now I have hardware I don't even need and sitting in a box. Most of it is new and never used. Check it out! :)

Contact Info:
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: JessAlbaDrkAngl
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
Or you can send me a PM.

Trader Ratings:
http://forums.pimprig.com/traderratings.php?u=6290
Heatware: JessAlba452

Terms of Payment:
I accept credit and non-credit card Paypal under [email protected]. Checks which have a waiting period to clear, and Money Order.
Buyer pays for all shipping charges. Buyer can also choose shipping method.

~~~For Sale~~~

Power Supply-

$52
NEW 400W Coolmax Power Supply works great and comes with Black sleeving done by me and UV Sensitive red EZ-Grip connectors. ATX and P4 pins shortened for wire management purposes works great with motherboards where ATX plug is located under power supply.

Also comes with the Vantec Sleeving kit I used incase you need to sleeve any other wires in your case.

PSUsleeved.jpg

JUST ADDED! Custom Window-

$40
Dimensions are 11"(W) x 16"(H)
SamusEtch.jpg

If you don't like this window and want one customized for yourself then contact me by PM and we can make arrangements so that you can have your very own customized window. :D

PS2 Games-

$15
Yu-Gi-Oh never played never opened. Except for the plastic around it, still has the security sticker on the top. Comes with cards and would be fun for your little brother or even you! :)

ps2game.jpg

----------------------
Sold

Lighting-
UV Cold Cathode kit from Logisys used but not needed $7

NEW Dual UV Cold Cathode Kit never used. Only opened to make sure everything was in it $12

Hard Drive-

$33
Seagate 40Gb IDE Hard Drive.

Motherboard-

$24
NEW Retail boxed PCchips DDR266 Mobo.
Mobo is still sealed in static bag never opened includes ALL accessories
Opened to take out I/O Sheild which I painted red to match the Vash case theme, Mobo isn't needed anymore since I upgraded.

RAM-
$27
One stick of Crucial PC2100 / DDR266 containing 256Mb.

Don't forget to bump this thread ;) thanks!

I'd be interested in the UV kits (could you get a pic of them turned on?) if your willing to hold them til around later this month (around the 19th or so)? I'm interested in the Seagate too.

The hard drive, mobo, ram and both ccfl's went to someone at Gruntville for $103. Sorry guys! Now only the game and PSU are still up. And if I upgrade the vid card that goes up there too.

i'll give a bump for a GA modder............from another GA modder.

Hows things in the ATL?????

Heya thanks for the bump :D Things are going good here. Temps have been weird...35F this week and now @ 57F. lol

snow here tonight and tomorrow...lol

I grew up in Riverdale and born in Griffin.....me just a big ole displaced GA boy.....lol

Do you have a link to specs on the Coolmax PSU? If not, what else can you tell me about it? Number of fans, any fan controllers? etc...

Thanks!

I purchased it from Newegg.com

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=17-159-023&DEPA=0

There is only 1 x 120mm fan which has a control at the back L-M-H. Low Middle and High. :)

Connectors are as follows...
2X Lines with 2X 4 Pin Molex connectors and 1X Floppy connector
1X Line with 2X 4 Pin Molex connector
1X 20 Pin MB Connector
1X 12V ATX
1X SATA
1X Legacy Aux Connector

So thats 6 4 Pin molexs, 2 Floppies, 1 SATA, 1 20 Pin MB, 1 12V ATX, and 1 Aux

It's a steal for whoever buy's it since I purchased the Case Arts connector change over kit for $14 (shipping included), Vantec Sleeving kit for $12 (Shipping included), and the pins for crimping which was $13 (bought 2 kits used them all).

So that's an extra ... $39.

So if you were to purchase this PSU already modded and not add labor it would cost $80. With labor it may cost $100 or more. :eek:

I just need the cash to purchase a new power supply since I have a weird obsession with a wireless looking case lol and don't want to add a pci pump relay. :D

Burrrrp!
I mean, bump...

Now I've got stalking info ;-)
U think U have enough emails there?
No Gmail? U should get Gmail,

http://www.darkangelfan.com/
"Kendra, this is a motorcycle. Its sole reason for being is to go fast, very fast. Not for you to use as a clothesline. Now, make no mistake. I love you as a friend and a roommate, but I love my motorcycle more. Stay away from the bike, okay? " Max ~ Dark Angel

thanks for the bumps! and bookmage I do have G-mail but theres no use to post it since I don't look at it a lot. :p

Well, G-mail is not better in this example since if I posted a g-mail e-mail my thread would be locked. :p

thanks for the bump anyway

bump for the night...check out the ram! :D Send me a pm if you're interested if you can do "obo" then send me a PM!

Anyone please! :D

we've been talking on aim for over 7hours so here's a free bump for you...lol

Back