FS: Server Project Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniacid

Limp Gawd
Since someone decided to close my threads I'm adding all the sales here.

My email is [email protected] My heatware is under uniacid and you can always contact me via AIM or PM.

2 x Compaq VRM for Proliant PII servers SP 327660-001 [$$25 SHIPPED for both]
IMG_0543.jpg

3 x 500Mhz P3 Slot One CPU's 100Mhz FSB & 512 cache
[$70 SHIPPED FOR ALL 3, or $25/ea. SHIPPED]
IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IOGear 2 Port Compact USB KVM Switch w/Built-in 6 ft Cable $35 SHIPPED
this is practically new, I bought it since I thought I was having problems with my other kvm but I fixed it, so I didn't have a use for this and I couldn't return it.
IMG_0580.jpg

20Gb 3rd Gen iPod
Comes with the cables, earphones and stand.
Price: $200 SHIPPED
IMG_0595.jpg

Compaq Presario R3240US Notebook
Basic Info:
AMD Athlon 64 processor 3200* with PowerNow! Technology
512MB DDR SDRAM (2 x 256MB) at 333MHz
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 4 440 Go with 64MB DDR (dedicated)
60GB Enhanced IDE [gigabyte is defined as 1,000,000,000 bytes, accessible capacity may vary]
DVD+R/RW and CD-RW combo drive
15.4" WXGA TFT WVA (1280 x 800) display
54g™ Integrated 802.11b/g wireless LAN
5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro or SmartMedia cards

For any extra information on the hardware or software the comes with this laptop please check them out here

For any additional pictures please feel free to ask or check out my extras over here

Price: $1000 O.B.O so feel free to give me a price.

Laptop comes with all original packaging and software, I will also format it to the buyers need.

Pictures:
IMG_0552.jpg

Need a non free addy. Other than a gmail.

Hmm the board=tast? I wouldnt mind a board..I have a crapload of Slot 1 P3s...

I have a Compaq AP500 (case, psu, and mb) but it doesn't seem to work and I've tried everything I could think of, and the components work fine except for the mb :/, I'll prolly just throw it away since it was free and didn't work.

NotSoSimple said:
How much would you let it go for?

well would you want just the board?

and for the 2 procs, yes I would ship to canada

$50 shipped if you want 2 procs

OK...I'll take two of them. How do you want to do this? Paypal or money order? Right now I'd prefer money order. If I have to do paypal, it'll take 3-4 days to transfer money from account to paypal. I can send the money order and it'll get there in two to three days (depening on where you live :) ) Personal mail me with mailing instructions. Thanks.

to bad thats a 512 stick.. i'm lookin for a 256 pc100 ecc stick *bump* for you

nightly bump, seems once I get freeloader1969's money I will have 2 cpu's left for sale :)

Wanted to update, I sold the MX1000 :), rest of the parts still seem to be for sale.

I'll take one of the CPU's and the RAM, if you can ship these to Canada as well.

Check ur PM.

are u taking any trades? i have a Amd 64 shuttle i wouldn't mind trading for your ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back