fs sff amd x2 machine $325 shipped in the us

mrbigshot

Gawd
asus m2nvp micro am2 mobo (digital tv out)
athlon 64x2 3600+ brisbane processor 1.9gig
ocz modstream 520 watt modular power supply
1 gig ddr2 pc5400 (i think)
ultra microfly sff black windowed case
onboard digital sound
nvidia 6150 onboard video
seagate 7200.9 250gig sata 3.0 drive
factory cooler

im thinking $325 shipped in the us, i will remove the power supply and i could dissasemble the rest if needed, be warned its a real pita to assemble if you are big like me (6'3" 350lbs). i need a rearend for my truck and money's really tight with 1 kid and another comming, ontop of that i broke my damn glasses so now im blind.

no dvd drive, floppy or ati tv card included. the media stuff that came with the mobo is included (its supposed to be a mc mobo).overclocks fair for a stock cooler and limited voltage options. 2.4 24/7 more if not. most of these early brisbanes will do 3 gig pretty reliable with good cooling. i wanted quiet so i stuck with the factory cooler, software fan controler, and cool and quiet. there is a digital temp disply, i didnt hook it up but i assume it works ( its blue)

case is a micro but you can fit a full size graphics card (some exceptions like the new ati's and nv gtx's) you could run a 7950gt or 8800gt no problem. mobo does have a pci-e slot, and a few pci slots.

onboard graphics works good for older games (i played origional ut quite a bit). its on par with entery level cards these days. you could play most newer games at lower levels.

frontamd.jpg

caside.jpg

drside.jpg

top.jpg

rearamd.jpg

BUMP! Ultra microfly's rule.

If you think of parting out, LMK, I'm looking for a brisbane.

THanks!

Back