FS: Shuttle SN85G4 & Retail P4C 2.4 M0

anths

Limp Gawd
The Shuttle SN85G4 I just bought... well it is up for sale. I have other plans and would like to pursue them more than this computer.

So: My Shuttle SN85G4 exactly as you would get it from newegg (pictures available, PM me and I will email them to you) is for sale for $235 + shipping.

P4 = SOLD

Heat: Anths
Ebay: Anths21

changed the price after looking up what they were going for on ebay.

bump it up. make an offer! If this doesnt sell by tomorrow night I think I will just keep it and forget about going to a laptop like I was going to.

Thanks for the bump!

I would be willing to go partially in on shipping. Shipping on the shuttle with Insurance + Tracking from Fedex is ~ $25 + $5-10 for the packing supplies. Based on that, I would do $250 shipped.

Sorry, had to change the price, I forgot about the packing supplies and such. Not trying to rip anyone off, but places around here charge between $5-$10 for a box + packing peanuts/bubble wrap!

Anthony

uber tempting......

why are you giving this one up anyways, if I may ask?

I just want to sell this off before I start buying all kinds of new goodies for it and spending all kinds of cash I shouldn't be spending right now! This was suppost to be an upgrade from my old shuttle which I just sold along with the P4C that was for sale in this thread as well but I already have a Dual p3 system and 2 laptops... I am going to hold off for awhile and either buy a good laptop around christmas or wait for a good dual opteron board to come out with a couple pci-e 16x slots!

no mods done to it, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you some pics tomorrow.

still tempting ...lil' less tempting than before the price change but nonetheless....tempting.

That is the best price I can offer guys, anything less and it wouldn't be worth it to me to sell!

Back