FS: Shuttle XPC, P4 2.8, 9800, revo7.1, dvd burner, 74gb raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad3d

Gawd
IT'S PARTING OUT TIME!!!! I know all of you were waiting for this. Make me an offer...the prices listed are the lowest (as of 2 days ago) on the web.

I guess its, sadly, time to sell my main system and focus more on work and stuff like that...

Shuttle XPC SB75G2 - $347 (eWiz.com)
1024 MB Adata PC4000 (clocked to ~260) - $200 (my guess)
P4 2.8C (runs 3.3+ in shuttle system) - $166 (xtremegear)
Radeon 9800 (flashed to pro) - $185 (my guess)
M-Audio Revolution 7.1 - $100 (Newegg)
2x WD740GD Raptor - $488 (MonarchComputers.com)
Nec 2500A 8xDVD+-RW - $101 (US-depot.com)
Linksys 802.11b wireless - $30 (my guess)
Fan mods and bezel replacement - $25 (my guess)

I am asking $1450 shipped to your door. I think this is a more then reasonable offer, but if you have any questions or offers please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]

My Contact Info:

Heat: mad3d
Ebay: mad3d2002
Email: [email protected]

ohhh you can fit 2 hard drives in a shuttle? i didnt know that ... makes me happy to know it now though.
id buy it if i had money :(

--- bump for a shuttle ---

hey can i come and see your rig, i live 15 minutes from you and i to go to umcp, pm me.

DAMN!!! Selling more high end stuff!!!

Bump for Mad3d... One of the Best traders out there!!!!

Hit me up if you ever decide to part it out..

Back to the top....hopefully someone wants a high end shuttle! If I don't get any offers in the next few days I'll part it out.

I'll give it another half a day or so....then parting out will begin. Make me an offer for the whole thing if you want!

I'd be interested in one of the Raptors if the price were right. Shoot me an email or PM if you part it out...

Its being parted out....the ram, processor, and one raptor might be pending. If you want anything else, shoot me an email or pm...I'll be happy to negotiate or trade for interesting stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back