FS: Sigma DP1 Digital Camera, $325 Shipped

scottmso

Limp Gawd
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Greetings! I am selling my Sigma DP1 digital camera. In case you don't know what the Sigma DP1 is, it is a point-and-shoot digital camera that has an APS-C-size Foveon sensor like those found in many Digital SLR cameras. Because of the fact that it has a sensor that is several times larger than those found in point-and-shoot cameras, it delivers picture quality comparable to many DSLRs. The camera has a fixed 16.6mm (28mm equivalent) lens and an LCD viewfinder, and accepts SD/SDHC cards. Google "Sigma DP1" if you want to find out more!

The camera is in good condition and works fine. It has a few minor scratches around the body (as can be seen in the photos), but these don't affect the camera's function. The camera comes with the lens cap, flash shoe cover, battery, battery charger, soft case, AV cable, manual, warranty card, software CD, and original box. It doesn't come with the USB cable...however you can purchase one online for cheap, or just use a standard SD card reader.

I am willing to let it go for $325 shipped. That is a price that you won't be able to get it for anywhere else (cheaper than any other ones that have sold on eBay) and that I think is reasonable. It's a nice camera...however, I don't end up using it much and decided that it needs to go. My heat is scottmso (+18 feedback), and my eBay account is scootinger (over +400 feedback).

Photos

PM me if you are interested, or if you have any questions at all. Thanks for looking!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wow... I just googled... and it's one helluva camera! Bump for a ridiculous price as well, as ebay prices hovers around the $400 mark... this compares to the Canon G9, etc...

Back