FS: Silverstone ST45SF-G w/ NoiseBlocker Fan Mod, Swiftech MCP355 w/ Petra's Top

batmanwcm

Gawd
Prices include shipping to the lower 48.
My Heatware

Silverstone ST45SG-G SOLD

I bought this from Machupo last year and used it in my Compact Splash build for about 8 months flawlessly. I changed cases so therefore took it out. It has the Noiseblocker fan mod and it's pretty quiet relative to the other 450 SFW PSU's out there. Also included is the PP05-E flat flexible short cable kit which retails for $30, I never received the original cables.

Disclaimer: One of the two included PCI-E-6+2 connectors's retention clip broke which you can see in pic 3. Now, I never used this cable but if this is a problem for you, don't buy this PSU or get another set of cables. The PSU also has some small scratches on the fan side due to it being opened to replace the stock fan for the Noiseblocker one.

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

20150521_172538.jpg

Swiftech MCP355 Pump w/ Petra's Top SOLD

My first water cooling pump. Works well, although there is a bit of a hum if you mate it to a EK X-Res 100 CSQ pump top. It's quieter with Petra's top however. There are surface scratches all over the top and a very small ding on the corner of the Petra's top. You can polish the top to get fid of the scratches if you want. I'm also throwing in the barbs.

IMG_1630.jpg

20150521_172134_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back