FS Sony CRT monitors

jbltecnicspro

[H]F Junkie
Sony GDM-F520 and GDM-C520K Artisan for sale. Both monitors have been regularly calibrated using WinDAS and my Quantum Data 801GG pattern generator. F520 was a monitor I bought from Unkle Vito back in 2014. Only functional issue is that the F520 video board has some signal ringing. A temporary fix I have applied was to work the connector up from the motherboard a little. This seems to have eliminated the ringing but with the side affect of the monitor losing sync on some occasions requiring the user to unplug the monitor from the power and plug it back in. If you want, I can re-position the video board so that it doesn't lose sync but it will inevitably develop signal ringing again.

Artisan works flawlessly and even has the color puck and monitor hood with it. I also modified the F520 to also support the monitor hood as well. Both monitors are great and I'm only selling because my living situation will soon be changing and I will not have room for them. I'll also include the WinDAS cable for them as well.

$300 local pickup in central Missouri for both. PM me for details. I will not ship these monitors.

Reactions: D_San
like this
Bump for some CRT goodness. Time to get the most pound per inch display that mankind has blessed us with.

Pictures coming soon. Seriously - you won't find a better condition Artisan especially for the price offered. And it comes with a F520 too!

Back