FS- Sony FW900 24" Monitor - The Legendary last great CRT...

The-Tmann

Supreme [H]ardness
Sony FW900 24" Monitor - Some say, the Best CRT Monitor ever made
I will include high end BNC cable,
original MSRP was $2,495

This is a flawless example, I have owned it for 11+ years
I've removed the funky anti-glare plastic, making the flat glass Sony CRT screen what I consider perfect.
The screen itself is flawless as is the case, it looks new.

Yes the colors, blacks, sharpness, etc... are some of the best you'll ever see,
If you haven't owned one at least once, you should.
And of course there is 0 Lag of any kind, if that matters to you =)

SONY GDM-FW900 24" TRINITRON WIDESCREEN PRO DISPLAY!

Whether gaming or watching movies to video editing or color critical work, it is incredible
This only reason I'm selling is I'm moving to something larger

$500.00

Northern Calif. pickup, or I can ship
it weighs 90Lbs =)

Any doubts, I offer a satisfaction guarantee- check my Heat

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember looking around for these back in the day as it truly is a marvel of a monitor. If I still needed one for color work, would be all over this.

Fun fact for everyone though. The studio that made the movie 300, specifically sought and acquired a bunch of these displays for their color work. As they are the most accurate displays you can get. Still blows away any LCD...

If I had the room and need for a color accurate monitor. I would pick this up...But alas, three xb271's eat up my desk space...lol. GLWS good sir, a true gem you got there.

Thx....even gaming it's awesome, I just want it to go to someone who appreciates it

Man, I almost got one of these for $20 a few weeks ago, but my parents screwed me out of it. Bump^ for a great screen.

Man, I almost got one of these for $20 a few weeks ago, but my parents screwed me out of it. Bump^ for a great screen.

Make sure to share this thread where someones selling one for 600$ or even better show them the EBAY asking price for one of these screens.

Goold luck, I can't afford 600$ for one of these. I have a GDM 20 incher i need to get fixed somehow.

I'm interested, and willing to drive from socal to pickup. Will have to be in 3-4 weeks, gotta get my old car sold before i have the funds, but i'm willing when i have the money.

Back