FS: SONY SDM-HX73 17" LCD VERY NICE LCD TOP OF LINE

Just out of curiosity how do you save money? If you're selling it for $450? You said it's selling for $420 plus shipping. Assuming it's not going to cost more than $30 to ship (you could at least 2nd day it for that if not overnight it) it would cost less to buy it new. Just my 2 cents worth.

it was a typo jerk..
i said previously it was over $500 and the link shows it was $520...dont be such a basher...

I'm doing a deal with this guy, really good seller, really nice guy. Buy from him for sure.

he wasnt being rude, he was asking a serious question, your the one being rude by calling him a jerk.

no, the comment he made was ridiculous and was clearly a typo when i had price two other places in thread..stop trashin in the thread please.

will, i hate to tell ya buddy but he was very nice in is inquery

anyways, i have a Sony HS74P and freakin love it, i assume this monitor is just as good

bumperton for you

300$ shipped to Canada? :confused:

yeah... pathetic, but it's worth a try, obviously. :eek:

:D :p

Haloevo said:
300$ shipped to Canada? :confused:

yeah... pathetic, but it's worth a try, obviously. :eek:

:D :p

only if you will allow me to charge you $100 for shipping and "handling"

Bump, Make Offers, Gotta Sell Today, All Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered

bump make offers..i might be slow answering cause mom got in bad wreck and isnt doin well..but IM or PM and ill answer ASAP

come on guys, make offers...
i also have a wired router+8 port switch ill let go for $25 shipped..
a creative webcam model CT6840 for $20 shipped..
Make offers..NEED to sell LCD today!! all reasonable offers considered

Hey man, bump for a damn tasty price. You ship that system yet? Just let me know.

sorry, no can do...$300 shipped is already a very good deal..stores sell this for about $500 not including shipping after rebate

^^ yep, hound and I decided to do a local pickup instead...

bump for $350 for this awesome LCD

Back