FS: Sony SZ-650N/C 13" Carbon fiber laptop 2.2/4gb/160/Vista Ultimate

jaffy

[H] Custodian
Currently pending sale!

Looking to sell my rarely used Sony SZ-650 lappy. The laptop is in like new condition, no scratches/dings/etc. It has been upgraded to 4gb Corsair DDR2 6400, and will come with a legit copy of Vista Ultimate 32bit along with the original product key for Vista Business on the bottom of the unit. I will also provide the original recovery disc (Disk is currently MIA, I will send it if I find it) and an extra battery (only 4 months old, used twice). It will ship in the original box with all paperwork.

Specs:
- 2.2ghz Intel C2D T7500
- 13.3" widescreen (1280×800) display with XBRITE and white LED backlight
- Weighs 3.95 pounds, carbon fiber casing, long battery life
- Hybrid graphics system (Mobile Intel X3100 and NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS)
- 160GB SATA hybrid hard drive (5400rpm) with 256mb of non-volatile memory (Upgraded to a 320gb Seagate, also 5400rpm)
- Integrated webcam, biometric fingerprint reader, DVD±RW/-RAM drive
- 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth

Retail on this lappy was $2000. With the upgrades & extra battery the price I paid was around $2400. Willing to sacrifice for $550 shipped to anywhere in the US. As of right now I can only accept money orders or cash if you are local. PayPal is having a hard time accepting my new address for some reason.

Pics:

saturnineATnc.rr.com
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=30747

Last edited:
Up! I will also throw in a Init brand Macbook bag that fits the SZ perfectly. :cool:

yeah that is a badass deal, i wish i was in the market for a laptop.

Bump. Also looking to possibly trade for a Macbook Pro. The Sony hasn't been used in months, and is waiting for a new owner :)

That is a kickass Vaio. They had good things to say about it, and yours is even better with the extra goodies. Best of luck with the sale. :)

I wish I had the money for this. Be perfect for my wife going to nursing school with a penchance for dropping things. :p

Bump & major price drop! Still looking to trade for a MBP..

Up again! Also, the HDD has been upgraded to a 320gb Seagate.

Back